Directions for Use
Please retain carton. For Adults and Children 12 years and over: 1-2 caplet every 4-6 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours.
Exceeding the Recommended Dosage
In case of overdose, you should get medical help right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if no signs or symptoms are noticed because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poison Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go the hospital immediately, even if you or your child feels well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose.