What does TYLENOL® for babies relieve.
Fast & Effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with;
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
Sugar Free & Gluten Free
Also reduces fever.
24mg Paracetamol in each ml
Also contains: Hydroxybenzoates, 16.3g Maltitol and 4.1g sorbitol per recommended maximum daily dose. Products containing Maltitol and Sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Does not contain alcohol
Format & Pack Sizes
- Liquid oral suspension
How to use
- Please read retain carton
- Shake the bottle well
- Use the dosing device provided to accurately measure
- Measure the correct dose based on the dosage table
- Calculate the correct dose based on child’s weight. If weight is unknown, use the child’s age.
- Seek medical advice before giving to children under 6 months
- Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times within 24 hours)
- Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child
- Wash the syringe in warm water and allow to dry after each use.
Tylenol SimpleMeasure® Syringe is an easy to use syringe which will help your baby get the accurate dose, with minimal fuss.
Warnings & Safety
Do not use this medicine;
- For infants under 1 month
- If your child is hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If your child has taken paracetamol
- If cap seal is broken or missing
Ask your doctor before use if your child;
- Has any medical conditions or are taking any other medicines
Unless advised by a doctor
- Do not give this medicine to your child for longer than 48 hours at a time
Stop use and see your doctor if your child
- Has an allergic reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking this medicine.
Whilst using this product
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the poisons information centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.