Where to Buy
What do TYLENOL® Caplets relieve.
Fast & Effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with;
- Headache/ Tension headache
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- Migraine Headache
- Muscular aches
- Arthritis/ Osteoarthritis
- Period Pain
Also reduces fever.
*10s and 20s only available from IGA and Woolworths
Format & Pack Sizes
Capsule shaped caplets
Available pack sizes
- 50s (Pharmacy only)
- 100s (Pharmacy only)
How to use
- Please read and retain carton
- Place caplet(s) in mouth and swallow down with water
For adults and children 12 years and over; 1-2 caplets every 4-6 hours with water as required. Maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours.
Warnings & Safety
Do not use;
- For children under 12 years
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If you have taken paracetamol
- If blister foil is broken
Ask a doctor before use if you;
- Have any medical conditions or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Unless advised by a doctor
- Do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time if you are an adult
- Do not give this medicine to children and adolescents for longer than 48 hours at a time
Stop use and see your doctor immediately
- At the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity
Whilst using this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor,
- Keep to the recommended dose.
- If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the poisons information centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
- Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.